For those of you who Santa delivered a Windows Vista machine, be sure to checkout this clip and my recommendation is to return your machine, get your money back, get a new machine with WinXP or maybe jump ship and get a MAC … ho ho ho!
Chucking It Categories
Chucking It Recent Comments
- Lauren Tripp on Hopi Prophecies – Native American Wisdom for Modern Times
- Chuck Scott on Reverse Car Jacking on Main Street
- Sean Nick on How and For How Much to Sell a Song
- Parvati on Angels and Aliens – What They Have in Common and Might Have to Say About Humanity
- tony on Flying Milk Bone on High Ridge Avenue – A Random Act of Kindness in Ridgefield – Woof!
Chucking It Tags
Balance brainstorming Charles Schwartz Cooperation creative Dog entrepreneurs Entrepreneurship Family film festival Gratitude guide dogs guide dog trainning Harmony hopi Human Voice Kasha Katie Kindness lemonade stands Milk Bone native american Presidential Election prophecies Ridgefield Techqua Ikachi Tribute Videos VanDyke
Quotes to Contemplate
Simple living helps in high thinking and getting mastery over mind and body.- Swami Sivananda