Looking back at 84 years of life starting from 1908 with Charles Schwartz who passed away the following year. This hour long documentary gives you a real sense of what it is like to sit around a kitchen table in 1992 in Yonkers New York and comb thru the big issues of life with an honored grandfather – enjoy!
Chucking It Categories
Chucking It Recent Comments
- Lauren Tripp on Hopi Prophecies – Native American Wisdom for Modern Times
- Chuck Scott on Reverse Car Jacking on Main Street
- Sean Nick on How and For How Much to Sell a Song
- Parvati on Angels and Aliens – What They Have in Common and Might Have to Say About Humanity
- tony on Flying Milk Bone on High Ridge Avenue – A Random Act of Kindness in Ridgefield – Woof!
Chucking It Tags
Balance brainstorming Charles Schwartz Cooperation creative Dog entrepreneurs Entrepreneurship Family film festival Gratitude guide dogs guide dog trainning Harmony hopi Human Voice Kasha Katie Kindness lemonade stands Milk Bone native american Presidential Election prophecies Ridgefield Techqua Ikachi Tribute Videos VanDyke
Quotes to Contemplate
Stand up and fight! Not one step back, that is the idea. Fight it out, whatever comes. Let the stars move from the spheres! Let the whole world stand against us! Death means only a change of garment. What of it? Thus fight! You gain nothing by becoming cowards. Taking a step backward, you do not avoid any misfortune. You have cried to all the gods in the world. Has misery ceased? The gods come to help you when you have succeeded. So what is the use? Die game. You are infinite, deathless, birthless. Because you are infinite spirit, it does not befit you to be a slave. Arise! Awake! Stand up and fight!- Swami Vivekananda