Flying Milk Bone on High Ridge Avenue is a True Account of a Random Act of Kindness – bravo to humanity’s good side – woof!
Chucking It Categories
Chucking It Recent Comments
- Lauren Tripp on Hopi Prophecies – Native American Wisdom for Modern Times
- Chuck Scott on Reverse Car Jacking on Main Street
- Sean Nick on How and For How Much to Sell a Song
- Parvati on Angels and Aliens – What They Have in Common and Might Have to Say About Humanity
- tony on Flying Milk Bone on High Ridge Avenue – A Random Act of Kindness in Ridgefield – Woof!
Chucking It Tags
Balance brainstorming Charles Schwartz Cooperation creative Dog entrepreneurs Entrepreneurship Family film festival Gratitude guide dogs guide dog trainning Harmony hopi Human Voice Kasha Katie Kindness lemonade stands Milk Bone native american Presidential Election prophecies Ridgefield Techqua Ikachi Tribute Videos VanDyke
Quotes to Contemplate
God laughs on two occasions. He laughs when the physician says to the patient’s mother, ‘Don’t be afraid, mother; I shall certainly cure your boy.’ God laughs, saying to Himself, ‘I am going to take his life, and this man says he will save it!’ The physician thinks he is the master, forgetting that God is the Master. God laughs again when two brothers divide their land with a string, saying to each other, ‘This side is mine and that side is yours.’ He laughs and says to Himself, ‘The whole universe belongs to Me, but they say they own this portion or that portion.- Ramakrishna Paramahamsa